Posts by unacceptable

The issue specifically with khadas is that they allowed claims about their hardware to be circulated on their forum which were patently false and misleading and did nothing to correct them. the dTV is claimed to be supported on LE for months from within the Kernel and when this was discovered to be not the case they did nothing to correct the claim. Anyone such as myself who did their due diligence and researched their board would be left with the impression that LE with dTV would work with LE images from at least 5months ago.

So I can accept that they were unaware of the issue at the start, but they did nothing to correct the issue when they knew. They left a lot of people high and dry and did little to correct it. If they had I would not have bought the VIM2 over the KII pro and I suspect that is where their failure lies.

So I do not feel entitled to any support beyond what was claimed in their own forum, and I did my due diligence to ensure I would not be left in this situation. I understand well how LE works and am more than grateful for the hard work done by all contributors including yourself. I have been a happy user from the start of this project and previously ran my HTCP as a Lubuntu box, so I know fairly well what I am doing and what the pitfalls are.

But unfortunately after all this unnecessary hot air, I am still no nearer to understanding why I cannot boot 8.90.6 from USB.

Shoog

I can boot LE from usb on my kiii pro just fine.For me 8.90.6 is running smoothly with little to no problems.Thank you for all your efforts GDPR-2 .