Posts by nextlooper42

So, after tinkering with setting and fresh install of Libreelec this is what i found.

EPG will show correct time, when EIT is on UTC. Which is kinda wrong, Slovakia and a majority of EU has right now +2 zone. If i try to set this to match server (local) time, it will show everything 2 hours back.

So you can mark this as resolved with a lot of question marks... srsly what the hell :D

Hi, i have weird problem on my RPi3B+ /w TV Hat. My EPG is shifted -2h back on all channels. I live in Slovakia, which is GMT+2 right now. My system time in Kodi is OK, TVH time at the top is also ok.

But no matter what i do, EPG time is shifted -2h. I tried setting EIT time offset to Local and also on UTC+2, no change.

Any idea what to do? Recording feature is unusable with this... Why the hell is so complicated to fix this :dodgy:

Hi, i have kinda problem with tuning to DVB-T2 HEVC Mux with strong signal on Xbox One tuner with Tvheadend. On Linux it works perfect, no drops, stable signal. Also on S905x box it works with no problem. I just want to receive Mux and pass it on another device, or record it. No processing on RPi. Every channel is in h265 (hevc).

But on Raspberry Pi 3B+ it just either wont find any DVB-T2 mux on Tvheadend or just see there is something but... look at the screen. All i did was installing from repo and configuring.

Edit: DVB-C tunnig also failing, this time 100% fail rate :D

Any idea what to do? Thanks

This tuner works flawlessly on DVB-T/T2 in Slovakia. No drops, no errors, it just work.

I'm running Adamg LibreELEC 9.0 Alpha build 8.90.6 on S905x box (Mini M8S II 2GB) and TVHeadend 4.3-961.

But when i connect this to my DVB-C provider (UPC), which has quite high bitrate also, this tuner starts to show Data Errors. Just a few... but still. My signal is strong above 75%, on normal box from upc no problems in any way. Any solution on this CvH?