Posts by RowanDDR

I've updated to the "test6" version.. there is no 4k option in the resolution settings, only 720p and 1080p variants. What am I missing? (yes my TV is 4K - Digihome 55304UHDSM 55inch 4K Ultra HD LED TV)

... I have to reflash Android and set 2160p or "best available" then flash libre??

I followed instructions but can't get 006 NAND install going (MiniMX 2GB): when I hold toothpick, I get stuck on a bootloop just showing a teddy bear saying "hi, welcome". When I release the toothpick after a few loops it just boots back into 005. Any help much appreciated.

The files on my FAT32 msd card are;

EDIT: Oh as I'm running 005, this is NOT my "first install", therefore I need recovery.img and dtb.img too...? I'll try that..

EDIT2: Makes no difference, still bootlooping at the teddy bear bootscreen.

EDIT3: Teddy bear bootloop with toothpick even when no microsd card is inserted..... I'll try a different microsd card now....

EDIT4: I tried other microSD cards, a 2GB FAT32 one, and a 8GB FAT32 one.. still stuck at the teddy bear bootloop. Any ideas guys? Maybe I should use USB Burning tool to go back to Android stock (again) then try to flash 006 from that..

EDIT5: Used USB Burning tool flash back to stock Android... still I was getting bear bootloop if I held toothpick with microSD inserted. So I held toothpick without MicroSD inserted to get into Android recovery, then manually selected the LibreElec zip. Bingo.

resolution switching might result in garbled screen: use 1920x1080 for Kodi GUI to prevent most of switching bugs

How can I set the resolution to 1920x1080? When I try this, the screen goes garbled/hangs so I an unable to confirm the setting and have it save.. when I reboot its back in 720p mode.