Posts by Kibu

hi,

I'm running the current LibreElec version on a raspi 3b+ and have installed emby and embycon add-on. I'm just interested in the DLNA feature of emby to stream my live TV recordings.. In the web UI of emby everything looks fine (as far as I can judge) but emby server is not visible in any of my DLNA clients like VLC, BubbleUPNP, Sony TV. Just FYI: I cannot use LibreElec's built in DLNA because my Sony TV does not find it for whatever reason. MiniDLNA running on my NAS is visible, so this is not really a TV issue...

Ara there any extra settings to do?

TIA

Kibu

hi,

I've set up Libreelec 8.2.4 (Kernel 4.9.59) on a Raspi 3 B+ and running into problems mounting a NAS via WLAN.

The directory on the NAS gets monted by system.d with this script:

After reading this posting here, I tried

ExecStartPre=/bin/sleep 5

in the MOUNT section and the first test works fine. Maybe I have to increase the value to handle NAS startup time when it's in stand by mode.

Kibu

hi,

I've set up Libreelec 8.2.4 (Kernel 4.9.59) on a Raspi 3 B+ and running into problems mounting a NAS via WLAN.

The directory on the NAS gets monted by system.d with this script:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I start the system, it immediately crashes. When I rename the mount script, system starts as expected and works. I think there must be a timing issue. Are there any options I can set in the script, for example to wait until WLAN is up?

When I connect via SSH to the system, I can mount manually the NAS directory without any problems.

TIA

KIbu

hi,

I've some trouble using the web interface chorus2. Mostly because there seems to be no documentation...

I've mounted a NAS folder into my LibreElec (8.2.4 (RPi2.arm)) and then tried to confiuge the web interface to handle this folder. You can add new folders by setting the URL, name and icon. But how gets the URL mapped to the physical path of my folder? I didn't get it :|

TIA

Kibu