Posts by burimek

worked perfect! But I think it isn't remote.conf guilty but something with LE image. I will try .zip update and hardly wait for your version!

EDIT: power on is working when box is cold! Crazy!

can you give me please link to download Kerber's 6.95 , you say with this version work the power on buton from remote??

or  edit4ever you have another version Drieschel's link, that works with MX3g/MS8+ clone

thanks in advance .

i solved my power button on/off problem on LibreElec remote.conf, when i push the power button it's showing that little menu with Power off, restart, and when i shutting down and puh again it's starting.
    this is working on my MXIII-G box, i put the remote.conf file in /storage/.config/

if the power doesn't work for you try instean on line 0x51 31 replace it with 0x51 116

please any help i have the same problem, i try to change to 0x51 116 effekt is no give menu befor shutdown
    how can i wake up????????????
    any help

this is working on my MXIII-G box, i put the remote.conf file in /storage/.config/

if the power doesn't work for you try instean on line 0x51 31 replace it with 0x51 116

hi thanks for this remote.conf, i need it i am im same postion like you, have maybie the same box, i have mx3g but is a clone just firmware from m8splus gone for openelec, now i use this remote.conf
    to storage/config
    works great witout to power on!!!!
    sorry for my bad english, i am french
    thanks