Posts by sfredo

Hi,

Changing my configs back to the defaults allowed me to properly add folders and files under /sync.

However, I would like to point resilio to a mounted USB drive running under NTFS. This drive is being mounted automatically by Libreelec and all permissions are listed as root. CHOWNing them makes no difference and that's why resilio can't access them.

Is there a way to mount this differently? I've tried symlinks from the /sync folder to my mount but those aren't effective. Resilio doesn't seem to follow them and they'd probably result in permissions issues as well.

Resilio Sync displays "no write permissions" when adding a folder, how can this be solved?

The folder is visible in Resilio and was mounted through the regular add-on config window inside Kodi.

I have tried:

- Adding the folder to the whitelist in Resilio's ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/docker.linuxserver.resilio-sync/config/sync.conf

- Editing settings in ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/docker.linuxserver.resilio-sync/settings.xml in an attempt to set PGID and PUID to zero (the webgui did not even boot after this)

- Accessing the docker container through TTY allows me to create folders and files inside the folder I have mounted.