Posts by tonalt

Unless someone wants to confess what wireless chipset(s) is/are being used (which informs us which crappy wireless driver is involved) and provide both dmesg and Kodi debug logs, none of the developers will take any interest.

I am using the Raspberry 3. Therefore it should be the "BCM43143" chip. I'll check this ..

I had the same problems: It was not possible to enter the passphrase because there was no input field opening and asking for it.

Clicking on the desired wlan opens a window with two choices: Connect (Verbinden) and Refresh (Aktualisieren). Choosing "connect" immediately pops up the message:

"Network error

Invalid arguments".

I'm confident there is a bug in the LE settings agent

Yes, I can confirm that, because i was able to connect to my wifi immediately after I followed your statements you gave in post #20 !

Checked that the window that opens on the network to that I connected offers two more choices: "Edit (Bearbeiten)" and "Delete (Löschen)". Choosing the edit or modify button opens a window opens with different network related fields to modify, but again I can't see a field for the passphrase.

All the other wlans are treated as before: It is not possible to enter a passsphrase; Just the message:

"Network error

Invalid arguments".

I tried to identify the wifi chip, but it isn't mentioned in the system/hardware information window. I tried lsusb but without luck. I didn't find it by the help of dmesg.

"Hardware" shows that it is a BCM2835 rev. a22082 ARMv7 rev 4 (v71).