Posts by netaccs

Can you help me please. Librelec 8.2 on beelink gt1 S912 chipset.

I have m3u playlist file with some ip tv links.

I install simple iptv client from repository, chose where m3u file is located, but in the home menu the "TV" tab is missing.

How can I add tv tab again it and is it enough to watch/play m3u files?

For Andoird I use some simple iptv application and m3u file works perfect.

I can select the m3u file from video menu, it starts, I can watch and change channels, but after few seconds

it goes to next channel. Probably some buffer or timeout option. May be there is some way to increase this time from config file?

Thanks in advance !

Can you help me please. I have m3u playlist file with some ip tv links.

I install simple iptv client from repository, chose where m3u file is located, but in the home menu the "TV" tab is missing.

How can I add tv tab again it and is it enough to watch/play m3u files?

For Andoird I use some simple iptv application and m3u file works perfect.

I can select the m3u file from video menu, it starts, I can watch and change channels, but after few seconds

it goes to next channel. Probably some buffer or timeout option. May be there is some way to increase this time from config file?

Thanks in advance !

I use reboot to LibreELEC app, then choose "reboot system now" cause I am afraid not to lose my GT1 software.

I try all version and no one loaded. The "boot" usb port is located at the back side of the device.

Some of versions stuck on LibreELEC logo and on top left screen there is:

LibreELEC community 8.2.2.3

In USB folder I see "s905_autoscript" file, shouldn't be S912?

I write the image with rufus, not w32img, copy gxm_q200_2g.dtb and starts LibreElec successful.

I these audio settings

Audio output device is ALSA (HDMI), 5.1 channels, Output - Fixed, best match or Optimized ?

Can't the find the setting, when turning off player, to do Not turn off tv.

How to to download this subtitle addon ?

kodi1.github.io/repo/service.subtitles.unacs at master · kodi1/kodi1.github.io · GitHub

if you don't see the Libreelec logo, just release the switch.

It probably means you have the wrong device tree, so download a different one, rename to dtb.img & try again, you don't need to create the image again.

I use rufus to create the image

you could try a different usb port or try a microsd

Which one I have to choose ?

Looking device tree gxm_q200_2g.dtb or gxm_kvim2.dtb?

May be the problem is with usb ports... try to find card.

Ok will try.

On more question. With Win32DiskImager I write LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.2-8.2.2.3.img to flash drive.

I also have gxm_q200_2g.dtb - which I think is for my version of GT1.

In the video it says to rename gxm_q200_2g.dtb to dtb.img, but when I write the LibreElec img it creates dtb.img.

Should I replace it?

Hello to everyone !

I have Beelink GT1 with Android OS and Kodi16. It is working OK fit few bugs about DTS-HD MA sound playback.

All other audio codecs like Dolby and DTS are working fine.

I want to try to install libreElec as alternative - dual boot from microSDHC class 10 u1 card.

I will download LibreELEC-S912.arm-8.2-8.2.2.3.img.gz and gxm_q200_2g.dtb - Gigabit network and 2G of RAM.

I will write to card microSDHC 32GB Class 10 U1.

Just can't understand how to make dual boot. Watching this video and at the end of it, the user is resetting the device.

Is there anyway to make device works with both, for example like grub or some other menu?

Thanks in advance !