Posts by Kurogane Jan

Hi guys,

i hope someone can help me.

Problem Description:
    Today i encountered a visible Frame Dropping while playing a Video. I started a debug log (see below) and recognized that the CPU was about 350 % (nearly 100 % per core). I already tried to increase buffer size and set the buffermode to 1, but no luck.

Debug log:

http://ix.io/1o9b

Dmesg:

http://ix.io/1o9c

Setup:

Wetek Play 2 -> Onkyo AVR -> Thomson TV (set to 1080p at 24 Hz while playing the Video)

Edit: I forgot the Version:

LE 9.0.2

Settings of the Play 2 (can't provide a screenshot):

Number of Buffers -> 3

Adjust FPS -> Start/Stop

Render Method -> auto (greyed out)

HQ-Scaler -> 20 %

Hardware-Decoding amcode -> on

MPEG2, MPEG4, H264 -> everytime

Video Source:

Synology DS216j NAS

Video Info:

MKV

1080p

H.264

23,98 FPS

Audio Info:

MPEG-4 AAC

Sampling 48000 Hz

Thanks for the hard work

Hi Kurogane Jan!

I also have a problem with the Wetek Pro Remote under LE9. Can you tell me exactly what you did or which files need to be created or changed? Did you get the keyboard up and running?

Greetings,

count0

hi there just follow the instructions in the first post. You can skip noting each key and just use the codes I've posted. AFAIK the keyboard doesn't use IR but something other which is why the pro remote comes with a short usb dongle which you have to connect to your device.

Sincerely Jan

Ok found a way myself.

Table for WeTek Pro Remote

Hi all,

I've created a keymap for WeTek Pro Remote by "porting" the remote.conf that was baked in LE 8.2.5 and it works fine. Now the Problem is that I don't know the corresponding commands to some buttons, especially the share button. Is there a way to determine the command by using the information from the remote.conf so the remote would behave like it did in LE 8.2.5.

Greetings Jan

Hi there i encountered a Problem with my WeTek Play 2.

Setup:

WeTek Play 2 (LibreELEC 9.0.0) -> Onkyo AVR -> Thomson TV

3840x2160p at anything higher than 30 Hz doesn't work at all. There is a blue screen which indicates there's no input at the AVR. I read the manual of the AVR it is capable up to 4K at 60 Hz. Tried it with the original firmware of the WP2 which displays with 3840x2160p at 60 Hz. Further there is serious frame dropping while watching Live TV (Tvheadend 4.2 + Tvheadend HTSP Client 4.4.12.2). While Debug log activated i saw how much as it dropped to nearly only 10 fps.

Kodi Log: hastebin

dmesg: hastebin

Thanks