Posts by LHoust

To answer gedakc's question:

I had success with your combination:

RPi3 running LE 8.2.5, TvHeadend Server 4.2 (8.2.113), and sd4tvh 0.2.1 (HDHomerun Channel Filter: Discover)

With RPi3 running LE 9.0.2 and TvHeadend Server 4.2 (9.0.118), I was still not having any success until I tried the following combination:

RPi3 running LE 9.0.2, TVheadend Server 4.3-1774 (9.0.444 - Nightly Build), and sd4tvh 0.2.2 (File Based Channel Filter)

Otherwise I was having little success with other versions/Filter Modes of sd4tvh...

I did not return to LE 9.0.2's Stock TvHeadend Server 4.2 (9.0.118) to see if File Based Channel Filter works???

Although edit4ever's sd4tvh had been working under LibreElec for quite some time, recently I started from scratch with the same microSD on my Raspberry Pi 3B (therefore losing my "working" version) and now I am obtaining the following error messages:

xmltv: /storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.sd4tvh/bin/tv_grab_sd4tvh: grab /storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.sd4tvh/bin/tv_grab_sd4tvh

Executing "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.sd4tvh/bin/tv_grab_sd4tvh"

spawn: cat: can't open 'xmltv.xml': No such file or directory

xmltv: /storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.sd4tvh/bin/tv_grab_sd4tvh: no output detected

xmltv: /storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.sd4tvh/bin/tv_grab_sd4tvh: grab returned no data

While attempting to associate the EPG Source with each Channel detected by my HDHomerun, all entries are empty and therefore sd4tvh is receiving NO Listing Data from Schedules Direct.

Same problem exists with LE 8.2.5 (Tvheadend Nightly 1288), LE 9.0.2 (Tvheadend Nightly 1774) & LE 9.1.501 (Tvheadend Nightly 1804)

Additionally I have tried various versions of sd2tvh...

I have tried configuring sd4tvh both with and with HDHomerun enabled...

If I have forgotten step(s) since I previously had sd4tvh working (which most recently I was LE 9.0.2, Tvheadend Nightly 1774 and sd2tvh 0.2.2-TEST), that is on me. Although if other sd4tvh users are experiencing issues due to changes elsewhere within the LE/sd2tvh/TVHeadend Chain, that would be interesting to know???