Posts by Choder

I let it sit and 15 mins later it started working. Here is the new additions to the log. Its like it sat there for 11 mins doing nothing.

hmm that only says that kodi disconnect from it, so Tvh is working it looks like it should

what device have you connected ? the dmesg indicates some problem

the userdata folder is accessible over the network share

CvH, thanks for helping me with this.

So here is the complete log. This is all that is in there. I restarted Libreelec and its like TVheadend isn't installed. It boots into Kodi, I try enabling and disabling tvheadend and nothing changes.

I am almost thinking that there is a hardware issue with the Odroid C2. Because if I let it sit for a few hours it just randomly starts working.

And will randomly stop working. I am going to install Libreelec on another card and try it. Rule out this OS thing and see if its hardware related.

Could you upload the service.log from the tvh userdata folder?

Here is part of the service.log This is the parts that I thought might provide some info. As I don't know how to copy the file in putty over to my local machine. Thank you.

Could you upload the service.log from the tvh userdata folder?

Well I was wrong. I guess by chance Libreelec just started working when I power cycled the router. But it is back to doing the same thing. If / or when I am able to SSH into it I will grap the service.log and post it. It will sit there for hours and then suddenly start working for now reason. Kodi starts up, but the tvheadend server will not. I am trying to avoid setting up libreelec again, as it takes a while with my OTA and IPTV channels.