Posts by jglazer63

I have an old Xios DS that is running kodi (linux) and its pretty slick albeit a bit slow. I am looking at this as a replacement. One thing it does very well is shut down and then come back up where you left off. For example, if you were in the middle of a movie and you simply power off, when you power back on, you are right back at the movie ready to hit play. Any chance that LibreELEC could implement something like this? I'll also say that the Xios boots in about 10 seconds which I also really enjoy.

Just some ideas.
    Good work!

I actually saw that page but it didn't describe things well enough. I believe you should explain (as popcornmix does) that the file "resides in /flash but is read-only" and then proceed with directions on how to mount it r/w, edit it, then remount as read only.

If you use "The config.txt file is located in /flash" somewhere in the wiki, then people will find the page when they look for "location of config.txt file" or something along those line.

Just an idea :) thanks for the hard work!!

Everything says "edit config.txt" but nowhere does it say where this file exists on the system. Nowhere. I mean I went to like 10 web pages and they all say "edit config.txt" and you know what? When I log in via SSH there is no config.txt. Where is it?