Posts by gotovanko1

Ok,guys i have stupid question. I see on system info in kodi that i have more than 14 gb free,but dont know the pat how to use it. I need it for addon for kodi that want space (torent based)..i search on paths (check hidden files in setiings) but still couldnot find it

I try version 03 for nexbox a95x and still 1080 p and higher files dont working.No 1080 resolution only 720p when i try to switch artefacts again. o5 version not work on nextbox too. Opene elec works but very slow can't compare to speed of libre ,but every file works with great quality

I try new version it works good. For the first time my Nexbox Mxq Pro work flawlessly -full hd resolution of Kodi,no problem playing 720 to 4k files. Hdmi Cec works,remote works, usb conectors dont work,external bluetooth works (orico). MiniMx with 1gb work good too(with same usb issue).Unfortunalty new Nexbox a95x still have playback problem for hd files-artefacts and so on.My all machine boot from sd.Thanks so much to Kszaq -good job, man!