Posts by ts-911

Hi niabi and all the other developers,

first of all I want to thank you guys for your hard work and continous contribution to the community. I follow the development of OpenELEC/LibreELEC since a long time but never found enough time to contribute myself to the projects. But at least I tried not to ask a lot of stupid beginner questions and find the solutions in the forums myself. But now I'm at a point of no return - I have to ask.

I installed 1.8.3 on a Minix U1 - fixed some glitches and now it runs as I want.

Except I cannot get my (OEM) PS3 Dualshock Controllers work over Bluetooth. On USB-cable everything works, but the pairing via BT doesn't. Tested with 4 different USB dongles and 4 different PS3 controllers. Tried different manuals on the net (LAKKA, RETROPIE, ...)

I googled and read, that there could be a kernel problem - as far as I understood, the used amlogic kernel version in LibreELEC 8.2 is too old and has a bug concerning BT pairing. On LAKKA distribution it works straight out of the box (S905 and RPBi3).

Can anyone confirm this issue ? Or does anyone has a solution for this?