Posts by ByTheBay

I have my movies and TV shows on USB drives and use TinyMediaManager to prefetch metadata and artwork. This method has worked for me with hundreds of other TV shows and movies. There is one anime series that I have been unable to add to my library. Having Kodi fetch the metadata and artwork itself isnt desirable because since it's anime, it includes a bunch of video files such as opening/closing episode sequences and specials which aren't even listed in TheTVDB. I also dont want to add each individual file one by one to my library because some anime series have a lot of special mini episodes. I tried using an anime focused scraper called AniDB but it didn't work for me and then refused to be uninstalled so that i had to reinstall LibreELEC on my Android box and import my library from a backup.

I have two debug logs. The first included a video file in the show folder for which I did not make an NFO file in TMM (I had two versions of an opening/closing sequence and just wanted one added to the library). That debug log file is at RV8 No video files were added to the library at all. I'm including a second debug file, because I thought the lack of NFO file might be giving Kodi trouble (even though I seem to remember other TV shows which also had one or a few video files without corresponding NFO files). When I did this and tried to scan the anime in question to the library, it seemed like it worked at first but the process stopped at 31%. When I looked at the library it appears that the anime was partially added but a lot of episodes and specials weren't there. In addition, of the episode/specials that were there, they were not divided into seasons. The second debug file is at S0B

Thanks for any help

I loaded LE on an MXQ Pro 4k box via SD card and it works well. No problem watching video from my local USB drives, just some script errors when using the Bello skin which dont interfere with video playback or navigation. The problems I've had is trying to use some mini keyboards and USB hubs. I bought a mini keyboard which seemed to work fine at first but a week or so later had occasional trouble pairing with the box until it refused to pair at all. I thought the keyboard might have been defective so I returned it and bought a Rii i8+ but it refuses to pair at all as well. As for the hubs, I've bought two powered, well-rated hubs from Amazon but neither works with LE at all. I have one USB hub that works 100% but is unpowered so can't work with a couple of portable drives I have. I assume the problem is with LE since the keyboard and hubs work fine when I use the OS that came with the box (which unfortunately makes Kodi very sluggish). When I use LE, the portable drives dont appear at all. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.