Posts by Ken77Shiro

If you feel there is a bug or something is not working then open an issue as described on the first page, this is the quickest and easiest way for us to provide support.

Thanks GDPR-2 , I can reproduce the bug of the guide and another of channel icon, I will prepare logs as described in the wiki and I will open the issues.

BTW about WiFi? I don't think is a bug but a wrong setting, what can you recommend me?

Hello guys,

I installed on my box the last coreelec. Before I used libreelec 8.90, I did everything from scratch and it is working quite fine but I have three issues:

1. 5ghz wireless is not anymore available, I can select only 2.4ghz networks. Wrong dtb?

2. Playloader is extremely slow, before it was able to load my list in 10/15 seconds, now it takes 5/6 minutes (tried 1.1.7 and 2.0) :-(

3. Sometime when I go the main guide and I select a channel without info, the box hangs.

CAn you help me?

I tried to use your example but is not so clear. Let me explain...

- X92: ok easy

- rc_maps.cfg: ok easy

- 98-eventlircd.rules: why blank? The file is empty

- Lircmap.xml: is to define relations between key definition in X92 and LIRC keys?

- keymaps.xml: is to define relations between LIRC keys and KODI commands?

If I understand 0x140 KEY_POWER of X92 is related to <power>KEY_POWER</power> of Lircmap.xml that is related to

<power>ShutDown()</power> and <power mod="longpress">ActivateWindow(ShutdownMenu)</power> of keymaps.xml so KODI is able to "shutdown" the system in a short press of 0x140 and shows the "ShutdownMenu" when long press is fired. Is that right?

The other are the same for other keys and commands. Right?

Where can I find the definition of the other sections? I mean global is used everywhere, home the main form, TVRecordings ? TVTimers? Some definition is clear but other not so much, Is there a guide where every section is explained?

Many thanks for your support!