Posts by Feuerdrache

The problem doesn't rely on the RPi3 but on the Linux Kernel and its bluetooth stack if BT and WLAN is used at the same time.

This will result very likely in problems when both standards share the same antenna, which they do on the RPi3.

A solution is to use either a BT or WLAN USB dongle separately or an Ethernet cable instead of WLAN.

Ok,

1. thanks for not helping at all. Even not a small clue or hint.

2. When i stop kodi with

Code
    systemctl stop kodi

i can get some button messages from my bt controller with:

Code
    getscancodes /dev/input/event4

But where, in which file, can i map these buttons to kodis input detection?

3. As i said before, two buttons seem to linked to the joystick. They have the same scancodes. Is this a driver issue?

4. Some buttons deliver no scancode event at all, is this a driver issue too?

5. /dev/input/js0 and /dev/input/mouse2 does nothing. But bote device files are related to my bt controller.

Hello,

I bought a "VR Case 2nd" Bluetooth wireless controller for my Raspberry Pi 3 and want to use it with LibreELEC.

The BT controller is recognized as gamepad so far, but the key setting configuration is still messed up and LibreElec is setting up the device only as some sort of volume control controller. At the moment i can set only the volume but not navigate in the menu.

Vendor ID seems to be 248A.

Product ID 8266.

I don't know why the Version ID differs. It shows up two times, one as 3634 and the other as 0004.

bluetoothctl gave me the following info:

Offtopic: BTW, the forum doesn't allow the word h u m a n. Thus i changed h u m a n Interface Device to HuMMan.

Code
    hciconfig hci0
    hci0:   Type: Primary  Bus: UART
            BD Address: B8:27:EB:XX:XX:XX ACL MTU: 1021:8  SCO MTU: 64:1
            UP RUNNING 
            RX bytes:6170 acl:299 sco:0 events:183 errors:0
            TX bytes:3848 acl:58 sco:0 commands:74 errors:0

bluez-hcidump
    -sh: bluez-hcidump: not found

As far as i know i have to set up an udev file in ~/.config/udev.rules.d/ but could need some guidance for a proper rule configuration.

I want to use the analog stick to navigate in the LibreElec GUI and in the fullscreen player mode i want to use it as analog control to step forward or backward in the video. The more i push the analog stick to the right the faster the player should jump forward in the video and if i push the stick to the left it should navigate backwards in the video.

The buttons should be used for entering or leaving a menu, volume control and things like that.

But there also seems some problem with the scancodes. The evtest command wasn't available on LibreELEC so i did enable debug logging to take a look at ~/.kodi/temp/kodi.log for the scancodes but it seems to be, that the "button C" is linked to pressing the "joystick down" and the "button D" to "joystick up".

The scancodes are at least the same. I don't know if this is a hardware issue, but if not, i would like to sort that out and use all uniquely.

Here's what the logs revealed about the scancodes of the buttons and the analog stick:

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.