Posts by Strubbl

hi,

i am using LibreELEC 8.2.3 on my Raspberry Pi 2 and i cannot connect to my wifi.

The following steps are reproducible on my system. So i made a clean start of the RPi2 and did the following:

• connect ethernet
    • I went to Settings->LibreELEC->Connections and saw only one entry for the ethernet in the list
    • so i go to Network and then deactivated wifi and activated it again
    • go back to Connections
    • now i find my wifi listed, so i click on it and click Connect
    • It asks me for the password, i enter it and hit okay and get the message "Network error Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote app"
    • i try again connecting to my wifi, it asks me again for the password and i get the same error message
    • i tried a third time and i directly got a new error message: "Network error operation aborted"

Afterwards i connect via ethernet and ssh to the LibreELEC and collect the following information

lsusb shows my wireless USB adapter:

Bus 001 Device 005: ID 0bda:8179 Realtek Semiconductor Corp. RTL8188EUS 802.11n Wireless Network Adapter

My dmesg output is the following one

KSX

My kodi.log is this one:

KSV

Finally i tried via cli and connmanctl to connect to the wifi, but again, no success.

Is there any more information needed?

This setup was working with my LibreELEC version before, but i do not remember which version it was.

Any idea how to debug and fix this issue?