Posts by RKCRLR

I found a workaround for the video hanging issue by installing the Reboot to LibreELEC app. Videos play fine if I use the app to reboot.

I installed the Titan skin and was able to customize the power menu there. Is there a way I can make that a Favorite in Titan and then be able to use it in Confluence? I couldn't figure out how to do it.

I have a W95 Android 7 box made by AZW/Beelink. It has a S905W chip and 2GB RAM. I'm running Kszaq's 8.3.2.1 S905 build with the gxl_p212_2g.dtb S905X device tree on a SD card. I used the Android terminal method to install since the device would just boot normally when I tried the toothpick method.

Almost everything works really good (thanks Kszaq!). Videos play smoothly and the device is really snappy.

The problem I have is the machine hangs when I try to play a video after booting into Android and then rebooting into LibreELEC.

I use the "Reboot from internal" option in the Estuary skin to boot int Android. Everything works as normal in Android. When I reboot the device boots into LibreELEC. Everything seems to work fine in LibreELEC until I go to play a video. The screen goes black (which is normal prior to playing a video) and stays black. I have to pull the power cord and plug it back in. It then reboots normally into LibreElec. If I try to play a video again the same thing will happen. This also happens if I pull the SD card to boot into Android.

To resolve this I reboot into Android and give the "reboot update" command in the Android terminal. The device will then boot into LibreELEC and play videos fine until the next time I reboot into Android and then reboot normally into LibreELEC.

Is there a fix for this or a good workaround (one that is easier than going into the Android terminal to reboot)?

Also, I prefer the Confluence skin but it doesn't have the option to reboot from internal like Estuary does. Is there a "special" Confluence skin that has that option?

Thanks in advance for any help.

PS Please be easy on me. This is my first Android box and I'm a newbie at this.