Posts by Smilez

I just flash m8 square with 7.2-2. Everything went well. But tried to restore from a custom build onjarvis LE after reboot it just stay stuck LE screen.
    So I reflashed it again when I try to add video add on it will freeze. Any idea why it's doing it??

Last batch of mxq I had was 512. The bad thing about when streaming sound would be out of sync then later it would just freeze up. It was very annoying.

first off many thanks for the help my friends. i had been testing my box running on 512 meg. when i stream hd it seems like audio is out of sync sometimes. if i browse through the menu while streaming the box would freeze. i also got remote to work i did have to delete text from remote.conf.text thanks for the tip but the volume button up doesnt work. u guys been a lots of help i really thank yall for that. im a straight noob but whats more worse is that im a visual learner lots of letters makes my head hurt. lol

you must delete the .txt from the end

ok i did that and put it in configfiles still no work. i must have the wrong remote file. now im having bigger problems finding out the boxes i got are 512 gig of rams.
    [hr]
    ok with 512 gig ram if i constantly clear cache, thumbnail and purge packages will that keep it from freezing?

I just recently was able to flash my mxq with m201d but now remote don't work. I've been trying to research to get the remote to work. I don't have no knowledge of coding what's so ever. I place the remote.conf.txt in configfiles but remote still don't work. Am I suppose to copy it in hosts.conf? That where I'm think I need to put it in there's a picture of it in the bottom.
    [hr]

I just recently was able to flash my mxq with m201d but now remote don't work. I've been trying to research to get the remote to work. I don't have no knowledge of coding what's so ever. I place the remote.conf.txt in configfiles but remote still don't work. Am I suppose to copy it in hosts.conf? That where I'm think I need to put it in there's a picture of it in the bottom.

And that remote.conf.txt was all ready in there.

Hello my friends, I was having trouble loading mxq but the God himself kszaq DM maybe I should try m201d and that came out to be the problem. I was thinking the file was for a whole different box. But now I got it to load but my remotes won't work. Where can I get get the android remote file??

I get the same 5 file. I dont think libreelec is compatible with this mxq.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It is in spanish but around 2 minutes into vid see what he does.
    Format your sd card to fat 32 first. If it mounts it should be visible.
    See vid how he searches for it in ApplePI Baker.

Every that's done on the video is pretty the same on how it operates on mines. But only can select restore back up instead of image to sd. And as result is getting 5 files in the SD card. If can get factory firmware can that be any help? Is there like a video on how make builds. I'm more of seeing instead of reading type learner. But I wanna help any I can.

There's no option to change it. Can write the image to an SD card and see what u get in the card. If u don't mind.

Ok will give it a go when I get home.

Why is the screenshot showing backup. You have to make a bootable image. Choose that. Not prepare backup.
    Once you do the noobs you then go to the right and burn image to the sd card which makes it bootable.
    That is what you are meant to be doing.
    [hr]

Kodi System settings AUDIO. HDMI IS THERE on mine. 004

I see what u are saying but when I open applepi those are the only option I have

Still the same. I followed your steps. The funny thing was after I tried to flash it I pulled the SD card out and plugged it back in the computer it showed the same file before. But I did use the image I got after I unpacked from the gz format.

Ok I got applepi-baker. Got it to gunzip and I got 5 files u can see in the image. I tried flash mxq with it and it straight to recovery mode. So I went back to to see if I was doing anything wrong. it mention I should only have 3 files. So I deleted the files with md5 and tried to flash mxq and it did the same thing went straight to recovery mode. Me don't know what to do now.