Posts by vosay

I understand that all the movies will not be all right. I used Rpi3 before Vorke (I had another TV) and anything I released in 1080p or worse quality, so it was good. I did not deal with fps because I did not download the movies. Log I can try, but I'm out of my gear now.

So you use LE 8.2.2.3 and for what TV? Or maybe you can try some movie at 23,976fps and 25fps? The problem is not in the add-in, I just found a problem with different fps. And what is your resolution and player setting in KODI?

edit: TV I see, sorry. You have a super TV than me :) Maybe the TV can handle it or just download a good rip

edit2: I just do not understand that movies are playing differently with HW acceleration on/off, which would make the TV´s technical considerations bad. The 4k movie will play, but hw acceleration must be turned on. The 1080p (h264) movie in the "correct" 23,976fps format must already be hw off to make it all right...

After purchasing the Vorke Z6 I did not use Android at all, so there was a default version. I immediately used LE, first on the SD card and then installed into internal memory. I do not know, I do not really understand these issues, which still depend on HW acceleration on / off in KODI settings. I use an add-on to watch movie movies where there are more or less good streams. I have bit stream filtering based on the download speed (68Mbps), so I have no problem tracking 4k movies.

Hello, a month ago I switched from RPi3 to Vorke Z6 with S912 when I use the Samsung UE55MU6172 TV. From the beginning I deal with film problems and I also try to install LE (different versions, SD card, internal memory)

I do not have 100% so far and tried parts of the films but so far it looks like:

Active full HW acceleration:

- movies work in 4k

- movies 1080p 23,976fps - lets watch the movie but is not smooth (does not break)

- movies 1080p 25fps - what a new animation Coco tried for a while, I felt the movie was fine (I did not see the whole movie like this)

Inactive full HW acceleration:

- 4k movies do not work

- movies 1080p 23,976fps - smooth movie watching, cool

- movies 1080p 25fps - lets watch the film but it is not smooth (animation Coco, I've seen it all), if not 30fps I can watch but it's a horror

Some ideas? :)

Thanks