Posts by rosenrot

hello ,i have a problem with 8.9.0.1 ,yesterday all ok,today librelec doesn't boot the box remain on the logo before boot librelec,if i remove sd ,box normaly boot? what i can do? without reinstalling librelec from 0?? thanks

Recently you asked the same question. Answer still is: copy the .tar and the dtb file into your update folder. Now, use the latest one you have available and wait for 8.90.2.

It was down to the advancedsettings.xml, I did tell you about 10 pages ago, this wasn't a bug, streaming settings are now set to Kodi defaults.

8.90.2 has been reuploaded with the dvb issue corrected however I'm just waiting for the addons to compile and upload before making it available to prevent a re-occurrence of previous issues.

Sorry GDPR-2 I did not see it. Thanks a lot for your work, feels really good to receive updates for the s905 boxes.

Is your friend with the same ISP as well? I'm starting to think your problem is pebkac. If 9.0 is unusable switch back to 8.2, no guarantees are given with any release. Amlogic is a mess until we get mainline kernel and v4l2 support.

My friend is in a different country/different ISP. I would love that the problem is me, even though it is quite difficult to make an error between copying a .tar file, rebooting the box, opening an addon an starting a stream.

My friend has another sd card with 8.2 on it, he will have a look. Since the error is not easy to reproduce it will take a while. I really enjoy your LE 9 build so I would like to stay with it.

Have you tried this streaming in LE 8.2?

I see no issue in amlogic layer maybe in higher layers common for all LE builds.

I did not try it yet but what I can tell you is that I have kodi running since more than a year and only recently I saw this to happen within the last 2 months. I'm quite sure it started in LE 9 but not since the beginning of LE 9. A friend of mine reports the same issue now that I made him aware of it.

I will try to check for LE 8.2.

As I mention in previous post your source (movie.mp4) has streaming issue. Playback starts with normal buffering level 30..40 frames but then it is decreasing, unable to reach >30 buffered frames. After 20 minutes of playback comes critical situation with very slow streaming ~1 fps. Skip foward fixed this issue, probably for another 20 minutes.

Thanks a lot afl1 . Isn't this interesting? How can a source slow down while streaming but speed up again after seeking? Let's consider the internet connection as stable. What can be the reason? Could it be that the file hoster or the ISP are doing some intervention there? I'm really curious, I never experienced this before.

Opening the same mp4 stream within the web browser on my pc does not show any slow down of the source.

The last warning! I need complete log.

From your log I only see: after 08:29:38.646 demuxer decreased feeding decoder to ~ 1 fps and restarted normal feeding after skip forward at 08:30:24.901. Most likely is issue in gaining date from source, but from partial log I see nothing.

afl1 I uploaded it here

Your light source was flickering in the right frequency, around 38kHz, while dying.