Posts by linds

Hi DrNicos  mike2002

Thank you both for the info.

I firstly tried starting clean, and gave the MECOOL device a go. Firstly I had to program the power off/on toggle with the original remote. But once in Kodi, no buttons worked at all.

So onto the next method, adding the Minix NEO U9-H as a device into the Harmony remote. I can't believe I couldn't find the damn thing before. I was using all sorts of search strings, but in hindsight, not the most obvious one!

Anyways- once configured with this device in the Harmony activity, I could power on and off OK. Various keys didn't work though, like play/pause, page up/down. Most of them I programmed with the Keymapper add-on in Kodi.

What was throwing me off though was 2 buttons in particular that were very stubborn. Info and Guide.Leaving them with their default config from the Harmony setup just wasn't working, Kodi and even the Keymapper addon itself just wouldn't recognise them.

I ended up running Kodi in debug mode and seeing in the error logs, that long story short, the particular codes that they were pushing to Kodi wasn't recognised by the kernel. So for "Guide" and "Info", in the Harmony software, I re-mapped them to a couple of random number keys, "6" and "4". Then via the Keymapper addon, remapped them to the relevant "Info" and "Guide (for my case, codec info) functions.

Hi all,

I'm not winning in my attempts to get the Harmony 650 working with the Minix u9-h, running the latest Libreelec wrxtasy build.

I've tried all the remote.conf files mentioned here with various results. And the guide linked at the top of the thread.

Some work with most of the keys, but won't power off the device. Some don't work at all.

I've been using the device "Pivos XIOS DS Media" within the Harmony setup for most of the testing.

If that can help, this is the remote.conf I use with my minix u9-h under libreelec with my logitech harmony. I program the logitech with device Minix NEO U9-H (multimedia computer) and everything work well under Libreelec AND Android.

** The only way I can attach the file is when I rename it ".txt" Just rename it to remote.conf and your on business

mike2002 Is that definitely the name of the device you used in the Harmony setup? "Minix NEO U9-H (multimedia computer)" I get a few hits for Minix devices but nothing related to the u9-h.

Anyone out there got the Harmony 650 paired up and working with the u9-h?

Sorry to being up an older thread but it still looks to be relevant. thanks all!

Hi All,

I have the opportunity to swap out my N3700 NUC for this i3 variant on Baby Canyon.

From what I can gather, this NUC won't be able to pass-through HBR Audio such as DTS-MA / ATMOS / TrueHD / DTS-HD / DD+ when using LibreElec 8.2.x.

But is this when using the USB-C to HDMI adaptor only? (i.e. when running through DP converted HDMI 2.0)

If I use the HDMI port instead, will it force HDMI 1.4 and pass through HBR audio normally? Or does the HDMI port go through the same DP -> HDMI 2.0 chipset and hence have the same problem?

Thanks guys!

Lindsay