Posts by c--mas

Sometimes i missed the tv program ... :P ...i´m wondering but it´s fact XD ... i think i must buy another dvb-s device, because my old receiver is broken and i want to use the raspberry/ libreelec system as a replacement. ..or is there a normal implementation frequency for the queue of devices to get supported?

no that is an different problem

btw what device it is exactly ? the device at the dmesg is completely unknown to the internet

could you try to make an photo of the id etc that is maybe at the stick ?

Ah okay ... that´s the point which i haven´t seen .. it´s my first time to read a dmesg

Here are the photos of my device.

Hauppauge WinTV-Nova Picture 1

Hauppauge WinTV-Nova Picture 2

Just for your information i´m also registered before some weeks on kodi.tv, because at first i thougt it´s an issue of the Milhouse software build. I want to going in contact with someone. Maybe he mean also directly you!? ...because after searching in this forum you looks like a person with many experience regarding this topic.

Greetings :)

Hi,

i think i´ve the same problem like rolandswalker. Currently i´ve installed the devel-20180125214619-#0125 Testbuild from Milhouse on a RPi3 and want to use my existing Hauppauge WinTV-Nova HD for the DVB-S signal.

Maybe the driver support for this usb card is insufficient. Is it possible to find it out by having a look on my dmesg? I´ve installed TVheadend and the Hauppauge driver package. TVheadend furthmore don´t see my hauppauge usb device. Can someone help me with my analzye of the issue?

I tried different LibreElec Versions ..in addition to the already namend one, the official realease by downloading with the installation tool and theLIbreElec 8.x Images for additional dvb drivers. But no other result...

dmesg

Thanks in advance for a short feedback :)