Posts by Jigen_Daisuke

It's like magic... after manually inserting one mux from my local cable provider list they all appeared and tvheadend startet scanning the muxes.

I only used tvheadend with DVB-T before and there was a "generic" option that scanned for all muxes. But with DVB-C there was no such option. I assumed tvheadend will search for muxes on it's own.

dmesg output: EBP

tvheadend log:

Hello out there,

since OpenELEC has no more real support for tvheadend I moved on to LibreELEC. But now I'm facing some difficulties with my soloHD stick.

I really tried to find a solution by searching the forum and using Google but nothing worked for me.

Tvheadend detected the stick and shows the Si2168 with the DVB-T and C tuners. But I have no chance to force a scan for Muxes. It just does nothing. No debug output on the log.

I tried several firmware versions (included 4.0.11, 4.0.19 and 4.0.25) but I get always the same result. I only enabled the DVB-C tuner, because there is no more DVB-T in Germany.

My Hardware is a Cubox i4 and I'm running LibreELEC 8.2.3. Installed by the SD Creator.

Could anybody point me to a solution?