Posts by sb1970

The only other option at this time (that I can suggest) is to try another test build based on the 4.15.0 kernel (due for official release any day now). For example this build based on 4.15-rc8. I'm aware of one kernel issue in 4.14.y that is addressed by 4.15-rc, there may be others.

Thanks for this but unfortunately it doesn't fix the issue (no fault of yours). I suspect like the poster above it might be a bios issue but I can get it to work when suspending Windows 10.

Thanks for your time anyway, I appreciate it.

Hello all,

I have installed Libreelec on a USB stick on an Intel Nuc nuc6cayh. I have used Openelec/Libreelec for years this way on other machines with no issues.

On the nuc6cayh I am able to suspend and the Nuc responds accordingly. However I am unable to wake from this state from either my RC6 remote or Logitech K400 keyboard. I have to use the power button on the NUC.

Suspend and wake from remote/keyboard works perfectly from the Windows 10 installation on the SSD, but not on the Libreelec installation. It's as if the USB ports are not getting any power, and yet they work via the WIndows install.

I have owned several intel NUC's in the past and suspend/wake has worked via Libreelec, but not this new nuc6cayh.

I would really appreciate any help.

Thank you.