Posts by kugelo

Hi,

I have Libreelec 9.0.1 on Odroid C2 running and installed the "network-tools" addon which is supposed to contain rsync . Files to be transfered over the Internet by rsync should go on an external usb harddrive connected to the odroid C2. The source of the files are on two Windows PCs. The Resilio-Rsync program on the PC generated already a key. The Windows PCs are already syncing their files. How can I connect Libreelec to the Windows PCs by using rsync?

Best regards,

Kugelix

my experience:

I had the permission problem as well, probably because my FAT32-harddrive had been mounted before Resilio Sync was installed.

After I rebooted Libreelec and entered the webgui again, the permission issue was solved, probably because Resilio Sync started at the same time when the harddrive was mounted.

Hello,

I have two raspberry pies: one in the living room, one in the bedroom. On both LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.2 is installed. No upgrade, fresh installation. The living-room-pi is backend and frontend with a DVB-C USB tuner and a USB hard drive (2TB, My Passport). Both peripherals are on a powererd usb hub. Everything works fine on the pi in the living room. I can also access the living room pi with my win7 PC from my office. No problems. The pies (generation 2) and the PC are connected to devolo powerline adapters by LAN-cable .

The problem is the pi in the bedroom which uses the pi in the living room as backend. Connection is really slow. So slow that the tv tuner or recorded movies on the hard drive cannot be properly played. EPG-list is transmitted very slowly. Sometimes the tv tuner cannot be found.

I tried to rule out a hardware malfunction of the pi by inserting the SD card into another pi. Same problem.

I tried to rule out a malfunction of the devolo powerline adapters by connecting the bedroom pi to the office powerline adapter. Same problem.

Could someone help how to resolve this issue?

Here are my logs:

Bedroom pi:

kodi.log:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

dmesg:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Livring room pi:

kodi.log:

dmesg:

Best regards,

Kugelo

Rosede, I have the same problem. My codecs are for sure enabled as per ssh:

schlazi:~ # vcgencmd codec_enabled MPG2

MPG2=enabled

schlazi:~ # vcgencmd codec_enabled WVC1

WVC1=enabled

I am using LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.0-Milhouse-20180108220058