Posts by stuartj9

As it says... I have input the timeservers as 0.ntp.pool.org 1.ntp.pool.org 2.pool.ntop.org I've tried just one. I've tried wait for network before starting Kodi but it's hit and miss if it picks up the correct time on a reboot. If I click on the server and hit OK, it picks up the time straight away. Can anyone help? I have a Pi3 running OE with the timeservers and this picks up the correct time and date every time. Is this a problem with LE?

Is this definitely an S905X? The only KIII I can find says its a S905 (but its hard to keep up with the changes and lack of unique naming for all these boxes!)
    So try the appropriate device tree for an S905 and see how it goes

School boy error!!! Thanks my friend. I was looking at the S905X but never purchased one. There's my problem. I can't believe I done this. I'll re-try again but looks like I messed up as I can't use the correct dtg.img and get the box to boot to LE.

I've installed gz on to loads of boxes with no problem, however, I've tried today with a KIII S905X 008 with 2GB device tree and it works but no remotes work once I get to the set up screen. I've even tried a Mele F10 which works on everything but even this wont move off it. If I take out the SD card and boot to Android, everything is fine. Help.

As it says on the tin. I have to switch my TV off (and then obviously back on) for the box to have any sound. Any ideas? I'm running the latest OE for s805 MXQ. I've tried to have a look at the utils but not sure if any there I should use.

The sound will also sometimes come back on after about 10 mins without switching the TV off and on.

Thanks in advance

I have this box and was unable to get it to boot from SD. I had no trouble flashing it to the box, but I lost H.265 support.

Scratch that.... H.265 is now working again. Not sure what happened. Did a hard reset and a reinstall.

What firmware did you have on the box? Do you have a link?

I try to flast LE and it sticks on the "Android man" about 30% in. I can flash alternative Android roms via USB Burning but never by toothpick. It will get to the recovery menu but never go through with it. Any ideas?

First of all, thanks for the builds!! I have tried SD LE on Mini MX 1/8 and 2/16. The 1G/8GB works great but the 2G/16GB locks up after putting in a web address in the file FILE MANAGER. I've tried 002 and 003 and both do the same thing. Any ideas?

Just to help any others, it seems updating to 107L from 106L solved the freezing problem on the 2g/16GB model