Posts by Sinusoid

As far as I remember, there os no support for the "mouse" button in remote.conf from Android firmware. You can try using this configuration file: remote.conf

You have to mount internal storage manually, e.g. add these lines to autostart.sh:

Code
    mkdir -p /media/internal
    mount /dev/data /media/internal

There is no support for 800x600 in video driver at the moment. Amlogic doesn't use X, it uses EGL and there is no xorg nor xrandr.

- mouse button is working in Android and Openelec, it's weird that in LE did not work (and only for me, as I can see).
    I tried that other file, enabled mouse button, it worked properly, but after disabling mouse, did not work long push for other buttons.

- mounting internal memory: Thanks, that worked.

- about video output: Too bad, I am more familiar with X, EGP is totally unknown to me.
    In android I managed to get some results with "wm size", but wasnt satisfactory.

I have some issues with the latest build (7.02.003) on my MiniMxIII (SD card install)
    - the "mouse button" (original remote control) does not work.
    - I cannot acces the internal memory
    - most important for me, I cannot setup LibreElec for SD video output (800x600, for an old video projector).
    It could help one sample of xorg.conf file, like ones from Configuring a Custom xorg.conf - OpenELEC
    Also, I have noticed missing xrandr command from this build, is there any addon containing it?

Thanks for the support.