Posts by bkiziuk

I just checked mine:

I've got watchdog in the background and I'm pulling CPU temp, utilization and traffic via SNMP.

I switched to LE 18 Beta.

So, the situation right now is that service.net-snmp plugin version is 9.0.106 which exposes "cputemp" and "gputemp" to snmpd. Options are enabled in configuration, but still snmpwalk does not show anything related to temperature.

Am I still missing something?

EDIT:

I'll answer myself to guide others.

It seems that snmpwalk doesn't by default walk through private mibs, so it is needed to walk a subtree of .1.3.6.1.4.1

I've upgraded Libreelec from 8.0.2 to 8.2.2 and now I've all the metrics I was looking for

Hi,

can you provide OIDs you use?

I can get only load by quering:

HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrDeviceType.196608 = OID: HOST-RESOURCES-TYPES::hrDeviceProcessor

HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrDeviceType.196609 = OID: HOST-RESOURCES-TYPES::hrDeviceProcessor

HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrDeviceType.786432 = OID: HOST-RESOURCES-TYPES::hrDeviceCoprocessor

HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrDeviceDescr.196608 = STRING:

HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrDeviceDescr.196609 = STRING:

HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrDeviceDescr.786432 = STRING: Guessing that there's a floating point co-processor

HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrProcessorLoad.196608 = INTEGER: 21

HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrProcessorLoad.196609 = INTEGER: 17

but can't find neither temperature nor third core's load.

I use officiel Libreelec 8.2.2 for Odroid C2.

EDIT:

I can see on github that there is a new (105) version of net-snmp addon with temperatures support. Unfortunately, official repo gots only 104 version which lacks it.
    Any idea when will it be available?