Posts by TheCarlough

Yup. That’d be it.

What I have a hard time wrapping my head around, and no disrespect, but I have the same plugin on two Shield boxes and a Win10 PC all running Leia, and has been running various nightlies for months. I’ve also had it on ksaq’s build. I’ve never seen this.

You don’t think there’s anyway that your build is causing this tag to be missing?

I honestly just see me posting this over at the Plex forums, with the above explanation, and they are going to point toward the only build it hasn’t worked on.

I *thought* I did a fresh install when i migrated from ksaq’s to your’s but maybe I missed something...think I’ll do that again to just rule that out.

If nothing else, I very much appreciate you looking at the log and pointing the error out!

Sorry, old post - this is specific to v18. I’ve tried it on a number of platforms. Plex doesn’t work on Leia yet.

Hey buddy, great work - especially for a newbie like me.

I was using kzaq’s build on my S912 setup. I used PlexKodiConnect for as i use Plex.

Worked great with this build. And overall has worked great with v18 on my other machines.

Unfortunately, when trying to use it on your build i get an error:

“Library Sync Thread Has Crashed. Please report and reboot” (last part is paraphrasing).

Other than going back to ksaq’s discontinued build I’m not sure what to do. The PKC dev will likely tell me its an issue with the build and ask you.

Any ideas? Can I provide you anything (a log?) to help?

Thanks!