Posts by john_nj

Hey, guys. New owner (several hours and counting) of a U9-H running 8.2.2 on internal (no desire for Android).

Seems to working great so far. Huge improvement over the SATV with its poor upscaling.

One thing minor thing I'm seeing with this device is that the Kodi UI only detects 24/23.97 at 2160p. No problem running the UI at 1080p/60hz which looks great. I know the AVR port supports 2160/60 because I had the SATV on the same port and it had 2160/60 working. Should I be seeing 60hz as as an available refresh rate for the UI or does this build of LE not support it? I've rebooted the device with the AVR/tv on so it should be detecting EDID modes.

1080 mkvs look great (best I've seen since getting the Sony X900e. 4k/HDR also looks great and very smooth. So it seems like the auto resolution switching is working. So it seems like no actual problem with watching videos, just the UI (not that I have any 4k/60Hz in my library).

Thank you Kszaq for all your work on this. Definitely the best Kodi box I've had.

***Nevermind. swapped HDMI cables and now the UI runs in 4/60hz. But still, thanks Kszaq!

John