Posts by onanisland

Irusak,

Can you elaborate? I have game.libretro, game.libretro.snes9x, and libretro-snes9x in my virutal/mediacenter/package.mk right below peripheral.joystick in the stock LE-master virtual/medicacenter/package.mk. All build properly. I can find game.libretro.snes9x.so in /usr/lib/kodi/addons/game.libretro.snes9x/game.libretro.snes9x.so. It appears the package.mk for the lot of the addons have:

cp -L $PKG_BUILD/.install_pkg/usr/lib/kodi/addons/$PKG_NAME/$ADDONSO $ADDON_BUILD/$PKG_ADDON_ID/

but wouldn't that resolve the error kodi is reporting? I thought the $ADDON_BUILD/$PKG_ADDON_ID var would be usr/share/kodi/addons/game.libretro.snes9x/ in this case. I apologize if I'm out of my league here. All I can say where is the donate beer icon on the site.

kodi needs to be bumped

all good after latest Kodi bump. Thnx
    [hr]

kodi needs to be bumped

Addons built but getting:

00:08:51.884 T:1963672112 ERROR: AddOnLog: SNES / Super Famicom (Snes9x): Unable to load: /usr/share/kodi/addons/game.libretro.snes9x/game.libretro.snes9x.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    00:08:51.884 T:1963672112 ERROR: AddOnLog: SNES / Super Famicom (Snes9x): Failed to load /usr/share/kodi/addons/game.libretro.snes9x/game.libretro.snes9x.so

I had this issue in the last build when things compiled fine but had to add a cp command to copy the lib to the addons dir and not just the kodi-lib dir.

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to use the update channel that was recently applied to service.libreelec.settings. My understanding is I need a http server hosting a LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.0-devl-(build date/time).tar. However everytime I add the .tar file. I get invalid URL. I've seen some logs what I think I recall is requesting a .php file. Simply put, how do I get my LE builds update using the new feature over using scp to update the .update folder to process updates. Can anyone provide the proper structure?

I did do a search forum on LE and could not find any related information.

Thank You,
    onanisland