Posts by jackyjack

New devel version LibreELEC-S905.arm-9.0-devel-20180218093359-r28165-gec88b52.tar

I would appreciate some feedback from anybody with a S905W box with issues with interlaced content, I have added an option to disable aml deinterlacing to Kodi under Settings>System>Display, just enable the option at the bottom and reboot and then test the content.

No need for autostart.sh anymore so remove it if you have one.

I can confirm that I don't have any more artifacts with this version.

Please add this option in the normal Version.

Tested on MXQ PRO Plus S905W 2GB

i discovered the emulators a few days ago.

just unlock "games" with a combination of keys.

(up up down down left right left right b a) and install the zack morris addon

gameboy games are going great! i love it!

with nes or snes my ps4 controller will not work.

the games can be started with the retroplayer but the controller does not react.

i also tried to configure the ps4 controller but without success.

What should I do ?

8.90.3 / KI Pro

Thanks, just done that and rebooted the box and now working as expected.

One thing I am noticing when playing TV through TVH or MediaPortal TV Client on one of my boxes, that I seem to get a "red" artifact appear on the image. If i rewind back a few seconds its OK for a while and then does it again. This also occurred on LE8, my other box is absolutely fine.

It kinda looks like the days of the old fashioned blue and red 3d glasses you used to put on!

Any ideas? All other content is absolutely fine!

i have with my kiii pro exactly the same problem when watching live tv via tvh.

this effect only applies to certain channels!

times it runs hours without problems and times the artifacts come every 5min.

if i switch the channel and back again, the artifacts are sealed.

with android i have the same effect on these channels via dtv-app

i also have ki pro and a kii pro. both run smoothly without artifacts.