Posts by Redferne

I actually tested by setting amremote=1 but kept the original "if test.." line on a previous attempt. Couldn't say I saw any different behavior. But then again.. I have fiddled alot with remote.conf and toggled LIRC on/off several times, I probably broke something ;) I could actually see some kernel prints from "remote:" so the IR receiver is working but it seems to be limited to the NEC protocol?

Anyhow on a different note. I tested your latest build LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-8.2.2.1-LePotato.img.gz but It does not boot. Found out the hard way since it auto-updated and on next boot the Potato was dead ;) Checked console UART and it fails in U-Boot, something about "not a valid dtb". So I tried to replace the working dtb.img but there was no difference. Just to let you know! Thanks for the builds! Everything else is just great!

Anyone gotten the onboard IR receiver working on the LePotato (905X) ? I do not have a NEC RC5 remote, so I tried using my trusty old HP MCE Remote, but I cannot get it recognized by remotecfg. Tried enabling LIRC in LibreElec but /dev/lirc0 is never created. Is meson_ir module required?

And yes, I have lost the IR->USB receiver.