Posts by ArtVandalay7

Hello-

I am having a recurrent problem with the player not playing my audio or video files, as well as YouTube files. Everything was working fine, then my internet went out for 2 days due to the weather and now, again, nothing will play. I CAN get the files to play but ONLY using the “play using...” option in the context menu, so I can’t play albums, etc—just one track at a time. I can access and play these files normally using other applications. Please help me figure out why this keeps happening! I am using a Raspberry Pi2, LibreElec, latest stable build but this also happens on my HTPC, also running LibreElec. Debug file as below:

Ubuntu Pastebin

Thanks for any help with this frustrating problem!!! :cursing:

I am having trouble playing any videos or music from my server using LibreElec. I can access the files and play them using other platforms. Also, when this happens, no other files play either (e.g. YouTube files). None of these files will play UNLESS I go into the context menu and select “play using...” and then select VideoPlayer instead of Default. Then and only then will those files play. Anyone have any idea why this randomly happens and how to fix it??!! Maddening!!!! This is occurring on LibreElec on both my HTPC and my raspberrypi2.