Posts by craigmillard

I did try the speaker-test and all was fine, getting sound. It was working in emulation station too which also uses alsa too so wierd! I have merged your controller changes into my retroarch and now it is working both controller and sound!:)

I only have one issue left now! N64 Roms wont load, same as Chopper above.. select the game - loads to black screen the back to emulation station..

Looking in the log pack attached its the following:

[ERROR] [GL]: Failed to initialize VAOs.

[ERROR] [Video]: Cannot open video driver ... Exiting ...

[ERROR] Fatal error received in: "init_video()"

[ERROR] This core requires a content file.

Any ideas?

Thanks RomMon, i dumped those configs in to replace mine and now my controller works as it should!:)

I also ran sdl2-jstest and mine is identical to yours..

Only thing is now i have no sound in any of the emulators, the retroarch config looks the same for audio as mine did which was working..

The audio device is alsathread.

Audio does work in emulation station and kodi and i have turned off keep alive/play low level audio in kodi.

Any idea on what i should be changing as it must be something in the retroarch conf..

Im having this same issue with a fresh install of LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.2-devel-20171121!!:(

Any tips to fix it, i can get the ps3 controller via usb to part work like RomMon but the guide in #2063 hasnt helped:(

Im not using bluetooth here either..