Posts by flyingernst

Some weeks ago we discussed about 100mbit vs. gigabit network.

High Bitrate 4K remuxes do indeed start to stutter sometimes on my Mecool M8S L. Since I can stop that through pressing pause for some seconds, I think thats an bufferung issue.

Does someone else have that problem?

Which is the standard:

- Cache Mode

- Cache Size

- cache rate

of this release? Which values would you suggest?

here is video prove:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    h265 with PGS subtitle

! Thanks !

I changed subtitle to "L". With your keyboard modification the nexaudiolanguage works fine. Full Code for MeCool M8S L now:

- MeCool M8S L with 8.2 on internal

- copied archive from #1 and device tree from #1 into update folder

- rebooted and installed within a view seconds

- played selfmade h265 encode from GOT Bluray with remuxed subtitles: no stutter

- LiveTV through TVHeadEnd still working

Thank you very much!

Thanks for the link. At this place there are now much more roms to find:

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro L TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1) - FreakTab.com

[Firmware Stock] OTA MECOOL M8S PRO L ANDROID 7.1 AMLOGIC S912 - FreakTab.com

MECOOL M8S PRO L YouTube 4K Streaming Android 7.1 Amlogic S912 TV BOX Firmware Update 20171113 -

Since I dont have a cable to connect the box to PC I will try the burn to sd tool (PC Flash Firmware) and install the roms that way. I will beginn with an original rom, then try other ones.

sure, but I dont want my harddisks in the NAS to start running only because of a 30 sekond trailer, thats why I like to have such small test files on the player, sure, USB/SD is possible. I just wanted to tell that 16 or 32 gb can be filled very fast.

On everyone of kszaq's posts, there is a link for paypal

aaam, nope, I dont see that

- what is the linux Code for changing the audio/language? I dont find it anywhere. It is the action "AudioNextLanguage"

- For me it seems that "home" and "back" have the same function inside kodi could that be?

- with the keyboard I use "tabulator" for switching between menu and video/Audio/picture (whatever is been showed in that moment). Which linux code could that be? I think it is the Action "FullScreen"

I change Pause and Stop to the "Vol- and VOl+" from the "TVControl" Area, since they are unique, while "Set" and "TV in" are doublings of other keys.