Posts by patriccote

Hi everybody,

PROBLEM SOLVED !

After reading chewitt post, I went to Services > SMB Client and enter the following information :

- WINS server : 0.0.0.0

- Minimum protocol version SMBv1

- Maximum protocol version SMBv1

- Use legacy security = false

Everythig's working now.

milhouse thanks a lot for the detailed information. My "lesalon" server is a WIndows 7 Ultimate. I tried to read about enabling SMBv2 but unfortunately, I did not find the way to do it. I will look into this a little bit later. If you have any information or links about activating SMBv2 on Windows 7 Ultimate, feel free to write it there, I will gladly look into this !

Thanks again everybody, another well served and happy customer =) Keep up the good work !

patriccote

Hi,

My new ODROID-C2 with LibreELEC 8.2.1 is not showing movie pictures and the movies won't start after configuring advancedsettings.xml with MySQL information. The advancedsettings.xml is working on a Windows 10 machine so I take for granted the information is correct.

PROCEDURE I DID :

- I've just updated my Windows 7 PC #1 from Kodi 16.2 to Kodi 17.6 using MySQL database on the same machine = OK

- Updated my 2nd Windows 10 PC #2 from Kodi 16.2 to Kodi 17.6 using the same MySQL database from PC #1 = OK

- Installed a fresh install of LibreELEC 8.2.1 using Kodi 17.6 on my new ODROID-C2 = No picture and movies won't play

HOW I WORK

- I use custom .NFO per movie folder and I scrape using the LOCAL INFORMATION ONLY (NFO)

PROBLEM I ENCOUNTER IN LIBREELEC SO FAR

- The SMB:// does not show any folders by default. I need to add manually smb://lesalon/movies when trying the Add videos... option (I know I do not need to use it the way I work with the MySQL database but I did a test anyway and it does not work out of the box). With this technique, I did reach my movies library so I think I might have a network problem. (SMB:// is working fine on my Windows 10 machine)

- Then I use the "Refresh" function, the poster art appears but when I try to start the movie, nothing happen.

- If I click on Information on a movie, before of after using the Refresh option, I see the correct path : "smb://lesalon/movies/NAME-OF-THE-MOVIE/NAME-OF-THE-MOVIE.mkv

- If I add a movie manually with the Video > Files > Add videos ... > smb://lesalon/movies/NAME-OF-THE-MOVIE/NAME-OF-THE-MOVIE.mkv and I start it from this new source, it work ! The path is still the same as always and works : smb://lesalon/movies/...

LOG

FaMP

PICTURES

Windows 10 - Kodi 17.6 - MySQL database

Kodi_17.6_no_bug_zpsza7gve8o.png

LibreELEC 8.2.1

LibreElec8.2.1_bug_zpssq9kf5r6.png

Thanks and sorry for the long post !

patriccote