Posts by FHoevi

I'm running LibreElec 9.2.0 on an RPi4. I attached a Mobius action cam in Webcam mode which works pretty well on a Win 10 box via VLC.

Code
    v4l2-ctl --list-device

provides this result:

Code
    Mobius (usb-0000:01:00.0-1.1):
    /dev/video0
    /dev/video1
    Code
    lsusb

tells me this:

Code
    Bus 001 Device 010: ID 0603:1002 Novatek Microelectronics Corp.

After typing

Code
     dmesg

I do get this among other things:

v4l2-ctl produes a meaningful output:

Code
    v4l2-ctl --list-devices
    Mobius (usb-0000:01:00.0-1.1):
    /dev/video0
    /dev/video1

At least to me it seems that something is still not installed properly. Could someone help in this case what could be the next step to get such a device running? This is just a quick test for me, next to this I'd like to use another USB camera device.

Any hints would be highly welcome.

Enable FFmpeg Tools first (program addons), then add a MUX to TVHeadend Server via the web interface like this (URL should read like this):

pipe:///storage/.kodi/addons/tools.ffmpeg-tools/bin/ffmpeg -loglevel fatal -i rtp://@232.0.10.234:10000?sources=87.141.215.251 -vcodec copy -acodec copy -metadata service_name=ZDF -metadata service_provider=Magenta -mpegts_service_type advanced_codec_digital_hdtv -f mpegts pipe:1.

Dear all,

I'm using LibreELEC 9.0.2 on two RPi3s, same setup with only one difference: One is playing audio via ALSA, the other via PULSE. On the former, Librespot is playing directly to sysdefault card via ALSA with no user mode switched on. Anything works well if I choose this output device on my mobile with Spotify app running. On the latter, Librespot is configured to play via "Kodi" output mode with no user mode either, it could be found as valid output device if nothing else is currently playing. First, it shows up with a different symbol (screen icon instead of loudspeaker icon) in Spotify app, second, if I try to switch to it, the app switches indeed, but only for a very short time and then switches back to the mobile device itself. "journalctl -u service.librespot" just tells me that the service is stopped after successful authentication with my spotify credentials. The other RPi using ALSA tells me instead that tracks are loaded and played successfully at the same place of the log dump.

Thus it seems as if PULSE output is causing this problem. Does someone have similar issues?

Best

I use pulseaudio for sound output on an RPi3 and when running under 'regular' raspbian I can use a couple of pactl commands to configure my setup. One of those commands is "pactl set-port-latency-offset CARD PORT OFFSET". Unfortunately this command does not work on LibreELEC, at least not in my case. In contrast, on a plain raspbian installation it does work. What do I have to do to make this command work under LibreELEC?

I have to adjust this latency parameter to get audio and video in sync while distributing it via a pulseaudio fifo file sink and snapcast.

Any hints are welcome.