Posts by sylvafeyth

Hello everyone and sorry for asking a bunch of dumb questions in here but I can't seem to find these answers anywhere and I'm certainly not a 'nix guru.

As the title states - except I have a few problems:

1. I can't even locate Retroarch's fully qualified path to the file it runs in order to point Retroarch to it.

2. I don't know what parameters to pass on to Retroarch from RCB. (I believe I need to include the path to the core in addition to some other switches?)

Retroarch runs the game fine standalone, but RCB's interface / autoscraping is so nice. Please halp!

Running latest version of libreelec on RPI3

I have Libreelec 8.2.1 installed on RPi3. I have been trying to get my Steelseries Stratus XL bluetooth controllers to work with it. They pair, trust and connect as shown in the screenshot attached, however instead of having a single LED lightup on the controller (which is the desired output showing that it is connected and working properly) - all four LEDs blink on very briefly and then are off for about 2 seconds (differently than when they're not connected at all).

I have tried using the controller map function on Kodi and it works when they are plugged in via USB connection - but when Libreelec claims that they are paired, it does not recognize the input from them according to the controller mapping utility in Kodi which simply times out.

Any ideas? Would love to get these working.

I have tried manually disconnecting / reconnecting them, removing, unpairing and untrusting via bluetoothctl as well as rebooting.

I'm also not what anyone would consider great at linux, but have tried the standard troubleshooting I could think of.