Posts by ScotyBro

Hey edit4ever,

I have had time with v0.5.3 and just wanted to report that it works perfectly for me! The internal grabber works great and I'm testing my first recordings tonight. I sincerely appreciate your efforts as my new setup will be significantly more user friendly for the wife than my present one, all thanks to your addon!

Scott

Yes! That worked perfectly. I'll confess I'm on my way out the door for a long week away so I can't test it too much but it generated a xmltv file and TvH sees it fine.

Prior to this, I did use a username and password for zap2xml.pl. I did not see anywhere in your script to enter this info, but in the latest version, it didn't matter and ran just fine.

Again, I sincerely appreciate your efforts into this script. You made something incredibly complicated seem a little easier!

Scott

ETA - Yes, a user/pass on TvH as well. I was reading too fast. Yes, I created a user just for this but perhaps I didn't have to?

Thank you. Yes, I am able to access that site and my local TV listings in a browser. I also verified I can access other online streams to eliminate the possibility it is the internet connection. I still get the same error.

Many thanks though. I'm moving my TvHeadEnd server from a Linux box (being retired after 12 years) to a LE box. So I'm somewhat familiar with TvH. I feel I'm just one step away from solving this!

Thanks!

Thank you for your work on this addon. I confess I've just discovered it! I am trying to get v0.5.2 to work on LE 8.2.1. When I "Run zap2epg and Update Guide Data" from the LE addon page I get an error and the log is below:

Any help in what I am doing wrong is greatly appreciated!