Posts by ringorinfret

I forgot to replace dtb.img.... newbie error!!

I have a few roblems with latest version 8.90.4 , when trying to watch a recorded TV show, I am not able to skip forward, it exit out of the video

also, launching a tv station (using nextpvr client on android/server on windows) , the audio is out of synch and most of the time i get a "tuner not available" . I dont recall this happening with 8.90.3

will re-install previous version and compare...

edit:

8.90.3 does not have livetv audio out of synch, at least for the tests i did. however the recording cannot be skipped forward using the skipping button (30 sec,1 min, etc), it can be fastforwarded. so the issue existed in 8.90.3, i just did not test it I guess.

also does not appear to have the tuner error...so far so good

thanks

Hi, can you help me, I am surely doing something wrong.

I copied the .tar file in the update folder over SMB and rebooted, the box would not boot, stayed on boot logo

Then I reformatted the USB and SDCARD (I have 2 different s912 boxes) and tried to boot them again, again stuck at boot logo.

I then tried with the toothpick (reset button) method just like I did the first time, nothing works...

this is with the latest build, I will try to reformat with previous build to see if that works in the meantime...

am i doing things correctly?

thanks!

thanks guys, in the meantime I had found one of them ;)

however it is missing nextpvr client which I need, not sure if I could take it from the android version of leia I have and simply copy them over? or they need to be compiled for libreelec?

never done this...

Hi ,

I am pretty new here and was able to install libreelect on an sd card on my beeling gt1 box.

I would like to know if there is a version of Kodi Leia that I could install

reason being Kodi Leia works with comskip over nextpvr while Krypton does not (using standard recordings interface)

thanks!