Posts by LucaT78

The add-on is at least 5000 lines of code, and there are multiple settings that all relate to the filtering. If you're wanting to do this you need to understand it all yourself - it's all on GitHub, and there are comments. Life is far to short to remind myself how it all works and then explain it all to someone else.

Hi, I found what was wrong, but it is something inside Kodi when you call the settings page... but ok. Another question: I also installed the latest stable version and when I enable my VPN and then suspend the system and wake it up again I can see that your add-on still thinks that the VPN is up and running ... how to overcome this situation? Do you have a notification from Kodi when it is sent to sleep?

Thank you,

Luca

This sort of problem existed on a beta level of LE some time back. I'm not interested in debugging problems on beta builds - report those issues to whoever made the beta build you're using. If you can recreate on the latest stable version (8.1.2?) then get a full log with debug switched on and I'll look at it.

Hi Zomboided,

Thank you, yes I'm using the latest kodi alpha nightly build of Leia... ok you are not interested, no issue. Can you please tell me where in the code you are loading the settings for the 1_vpn_addons setting? Where is the verification line?

Thank you for your help in advance,

Luca

Dear all,

I have a problem by configuring the exclusions and etc. of Zomboided's VPN Add-on.

Manually everything works fine, but when I'm going to click on one of the items in the same page of the exlusions then the entire Libreelec crashes and the Raspberry PI completely resets.

Someone has an idea how to configure this things manually?

Thank you.

Dear all,

I have a problem by configuring the exclusions and etc. of Zomboided's VPN Add-on.

Manually everything works fine, but when I'm going to click on one of the items in the same page of the exlusions then the entire Libreelec crashes and the Raspberry PI completely resets.

Someone has an idea how to configure this things manually?

Thank you.