Posts by cyberden

I tried my KI plus on my main setup and it seems that audio passthrough is not working on live TV (works for movies or tv shows). The sound is supposed to be ac3 5.1 or 2.0. I tried disabling audio passthrough but of course, as written in first post, multichannel PCM is not working for the moment so I reverted back to my RPI2.

I'm just in the process of trying this, but I've been using Alex's OE and twiddif's LE builds on a mini mx iii with a harmony and a remote.conf for a pivos xios ds. Works pretty well, gives plenty of buttons and you also get discrete power on / off (rather than toggle).
    The remote.conf could probably do with a tweak, but I haven't got around to messing with it yet...

What device did you use in the logitech harmony software?

Can you waytch live tv from tvheadeend 4.2 on k1 plus? Which tvheadend version you are using. I tried tvheadend 4.2 from le repo no dvd adepter on tvheadend settings menu.

I can and it's working great however, my tvheadend backend is on a RPI 1 running the latest LibreElec stable. I didn't try to install the tvheadend backend on the KI plus itself.

Hi,

I'm using the latest build on an Acemax KI plus using an old 720p TV as display. The latest build fixed all the issues I had when switching resolution and/or framerate and resuming display when switching the display off and on.

The "adjust Framerate to Display" setting is working and I've never seen a playback so smooth on this old display.

I tried 1080p 24p/50p x264 and x265 and live tv (1080i) using TVHeadEnd on a RPI V1 as backend.

So far so good, keep up the good work!

Actually it's so good that I'm considering using it on my main setup instead of the RPI2 I'm using but I have to make it work with my logitech harmony remote.