Posts by NDTradd

I just found the Chromium add-on, but it constantly crashes to an "Aw snap" error message when I attempt to play videos. The most recent posts I can find on this topic are a year or two out of date, so I'm just wondering if there's been any progress in addressing this issue. I'm more interested in being able to just install a working add-on, but I'd be willing to try any other workarounds available. I'm using the most recent stable version of Libreelec/Krypton on an ASUS Chromebox with 4 GB RAM. Thanks

I looked for an answer to this question in several forums, but couldn't find one. I recently backed up my Libreelec setup using the Backup add-on. My Libreelec version at that time I think was 8.0.1. More recently I updated to version 8.2, then my Kodi box (Chromebox with standalone Libreelec) crashed and I reinstalled Libreelec. However, when I go to restore my backup, I get a warning about the backup version being a different version of Libreelec. My question is, will it screw things up to restore settings from an older version of Libreelec? Thanks