Posts by Droma2007

Thanks mmpp, my tv is a curved Samsung of last generation, I do not know if it is the same problem because in this post hablal of green or pink screens, my problem is an exit of place of color in the form of scratches. I will try with this version although I think it will not work because the explanation to which the compilation used works next to the device trees is for its equality to the s905x. Do you think the solution is to build a RGB color space?

First of all hello to everyone and sorry for my English.

Following the purchase of an X96mini with s905w and its malfunction with Kodi (blocked at 1280 * 720), and discovered this exciting world of Libreelec, unfortunately I did not discover it before to avoid falling into this chip that has no support at the moment for the community, Kszaq, you are incredible, without forgetting the rest.

For the moment, at least, I managed to boot with LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-8.2.0.1.img.gz and gxl_p212_2g.dtb.

Everything seems to be correct, wifi included (the command does not yet configure it) but with my client pvr a few minutes after running the screen becomes discolored, the colors go out of place, I have tried with all the screen configurations that Libreelec let.

Now I'm lost and I do not know what else to try, the boot was on sd, I could not with usb and at the moment I do not want to install internally until I solve the video problem.

Thank you all for your support and work.