Posts by carlson.v

i also looked into the options issue and in the ovpn file i just posted there was an option called scramble xorptrpos that was giving the issue

i removed it from the file and that error quit coming up. i am not sure if the scramble is necessary when i went to the open vpn manual as per the link you provided it looks like v2.4 did not have that option....or at least i could not find it anywhere and i scrolled and scrolled and scrolled! haha

thank you for all of the help! i am not that strong with stuff but i have done a lot of reading and am slowly catching on....i am almost there with getting a successful connection but just seem to keep running into an issue after fixing the previous:(

hi i keep getting TLS-Auth fail with ta.key. The ta.key file is in the UserDefined folder with the .ovpn file it looks like this:

script-security 2

#Connection Settings

client

dev tun

proto udp

nobind

persist-key

#Security Settings

tls-auth ta.key 1

auth sha512

cipher AES-256-CBC

tls-cipher TLS-DHE-RSA-WITH-AES-128-CBC-SHA256

verify-x509-name bviserver name

#US

remote 104.250.136.243 880

resolv-retry 30

# Set log file verbosity.

verb 3

# Silence repeating messages

mute 20

#User Info

ca /storage/.kodi/addons/service.vpn.manager/UserDefined/ca.crt

cert /storage/.kodi/addons/service.vpn.manager/UserDefined/haru_14.crt

key /storage/.kodi/addons/service.vpn.manager/UserDefined/haru_14.key

ping 5

ping-exit 30

ping-timer-rem

not quite sure what the problem is...thoughts?

the openvpn log says its an options error: unrecognized option or missing or extra parameters in /storage/.kod/addons/service.vpn.manager/userdefined/xcloakproxy-canada (udp). OVPN:18: scramble (2.4.0)

i tried one other ovpn file and same error came up

thanks in advance

Hi, i am having troubles getting user defined setup. i am currently subscribed to Bolehvpn and have all of the keys and cert uploaded into the userdata folder "user defined" as described in the wiki. after loading that and trying to connect it failes "unexpected error happened" i have logged the issue and have pastebin link to the log any help is greatly appreciated.....thank you in advance

Pastebin: pastebin.com/Q1uxJd5x