Posts by tmcm11

I have LibreELEC installed on an intel NUC downstairs and acting as a server upstairs I have a windows 10 desktop with shared folders. The network is connected by wifi.

Recently I did a fresh install of Windows 10 and of LibreELEC 8.0.2 Now for some reason I can't my samba share folders from LibreELEC.

I've tried all kinds of various fixes and even hard reset my wifi router. I still can't access my samba shares. The closest I got once was I was able to see my workgroup and then when I attempted to click on "desktop" it said "connection timed out".

What is causing this? Is it my wifi router? Could it have something to do with the new samba changes with this latest build of windows 10? I'm at a loss here.

I'm trying to get live tv to work with my libre elec box and having no luck.

I have an Intel NUC DN28280FYK with libre elec 8.1.2 installed on it. I have a USB tv tuner Hauppauge 1191 WinTV-HVR-955Q. This is the second tuner I've tried. The first one wasn't even recognized by TVHeadend.

I install the tvheadend service and go to my pc on the same network as the intel NUC to configure it.

The tv tuner is recognized but then when I go to scan "Muxes" whatever that is it just fails. What am I doing wrong here? How come my tv can scan all these channels with one button but this complicated software doesn't do anything?