Posts by davidsilva

So no moonlight on Libreelec 9? Can version 8.2.105 be ported over? Once geforce experience is blocked from updating it works great. Using steam even allows you to return back into libreelec. Only thing that doesn't work is vibration but that's not even in moonlight yet

Are there any Intel versions? I have moonlight running with sound and full controller support but can't stream 1080p without any lag. If there isn't any compiled version can anyone tell me how to add hardware acceleration for Intel to moonlight.

Made some great progress with this today. Just managed to play crash bandicoot with an xbox 360 controller on moonlight on libreelec x64. I'm gonna try and iron the last few kinks then post a guide.

Got sound working now, Also got it booting first time. Need to fix the lag issue next.

To get this running Ive done the following:

1, Ive used the older libreelec addon moonlight 8.2.105 as this has controller addon support.

2, Installed Nvidia Geforce Experience 3.1.2.31 NVIDIA GeForce Experience 3.1.2.31 - Download - Filepuma.com

3, Blocked updates from installing as any other version on Geforce Experience stops Moonlight from working. Show hidden files and folders> Navigate to C:/ProgrameData/NVIDIACorporation> Delete any contents with in the folder > Right-click the Downloader folder > Properties > Security > Advanced > Add > Select a principal > Object name: Everyone > OK > Type = Deny, Basic permssions = tick "Write", untick everything else > Keep clicking OK until all properties are closed > Job well done!

4, Configure the settings in the addon but make sure the hardware acceleration is unselected, and audio settings do nothing.

5, Fix the sound with the guide from the following link Moonlight x86_64 sound fix. How-To

6, Reboot Libreelec and open the addon, you should be greeted with a code asking you to pair with your windows pc. DONT try to load a game yet.

7, Copy the contents of /storage/.cache/moonlight to /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.moonlight/keys with file manager on libreelec or ftp server.

8, Reboot, Enjoy game-streaming

To reduce input lag, try 720p at 30fps and use a bitrate of 5000. Tested for a few hours with a xbox 360 controller and it booted everytime without a problem.

docker run -d \
    --restart always \
    -p 0.0.0.0:8099:8099 \
    --name googlehomekodi \
    -e KODI_PROTOCOL="http" \
    -e KODI_IP="libreelec" \
    -e KODI_PORT="8080" \
    -e PORT="8099" \
    -e KODI_USER="kodi" \
    -e KODI_PASSWORD="kodi" \
    -e AUTH_TOKEN="mypassword" \
    keydon/googlehomekodi
    running that via ssh results in: Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:8099: bind: address already in use.

When running "netstat -pna | grep 8099" I get:

tcp 0 0 :::8099 :::* LISTEN 958/hyperiond

"docker ps -a"

CONTAINER ID IMAGE COMMAND CREATED STATUS PORTS NAMES
    f98cc7bd9a19 mariadb:latest "docker-entrypoint..." 5 days ago Up 7 hours 0.0.0.0:3306->3306/tcp mariadb

Is my hyperion install using this port? if so how do I change it. My hyperion is from the services addon within libreelec.

I'm looking for a bit of help running google home from docker. The docker addon is here https://hub.docker.com/r/keydon/googlehomekodi/ The problem is the port, It seems to conflict with my MariaDB container. When running the google home container I get the following error Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:8099: bind: address already in use. I believe this is due to this: f98cc7bd9a19 mariadb:latest "docker-entrypoint..." 3 days ago Up 11 hours 0.0.0.0:3306->3306/tcp MariaDB Can anyone help me? Would I need to expose my webserver 8080 to the internet? It does say self hosting doesn't require the kodi webserver api to be exposed to the internet, but doesn't say that under docker. Any help would be great.

it's not an app. The Google home interacts with the webserver, port 8080. Bit like the core app on android. I need to configure the up script to use eth0 instead of tun0 so the Google home can see the webserver. Without the VPN on it works great. Anyone know the correct up script for this to work?

I have a Google home and have seen a guide that allows kodi to be run from Google home. It requires port 8080 to be open, Without the VPN on it works great. Can anyone tell me or show me how to open port 8080 so it doesn't use the VPN when it's connected? Is there a guide to do this anywhere?

I'm trying to run moonlight on my chromebox. I've got the correct IP, I've unticked hardware acceleration, set it to 1080p and 60 fps. It pairs correctly and I can see my games on my pc. Both my chromebox and the of are wired to my router via Ethernet. The pc is running gforce experience 3.13.1.30 but when clicking on steam the screen stays black and does nothing. When I go to steam and click exit, it asks me if I want to stop streaming. Am I doing something wrong or are my settings wrong? I'm also got a Xbox 360 wireless controller connected if that makes any difference. Any help would be great. Ive just checked the service.log and its blank and debug log seems to have no reference to it, nut here it is anyway.

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The add-on doesn't change the MAC address. And you're connecting to the VPN before Kodi boots. I'm not entirely sure what problem you think you have here?

The addon is changing my MAC address, subnet address, and my IP address. Disabling the addon puts my IP, Subnet address and mac address back to normal. ifconfig -a shows this output

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.